Saturday, November 03, 2007

I've read others now figured I'd try Blogging...

I have enjoyed reading blogs of other people and I like to write so I figure I will try blogging and see how it goes. I'm hoping it doesn't become like ONE more thing I feel I HAVE to do. I don't really need anything else like that in life right now! Already I notice that typing goes much faster than hand-writing in my journal book. However, I'm sure I will not be quite as forth-coming with info here as who knows who reads it?

Which is part of the reason I have not blogged to date. A little too much watching of the evening news, me thinks!

So a little about me (and my header line):
Recovering perfectionist....used to think it was possible to seek perfection, admirable even. Gave me a good reason/excuse? to procrastinate..still does on occasion, hence the recovering part. Now, I've realized the closest I will ever get to perfection is moving closer to God...who knows ALL about me and loves me unconditionally anyway.

ADHD...dealing with school for kids, our family life, etc. I have learned a lot and continue to seek patience in looking at a different, often very creative, view of the world.

Strong-willed (not me)....hubby, kids, sometimes it feels like it's me against them. However, I admire their strength...no one walks on them or rains on their parade!

Teenager...yup, got one at home (makes him sound like a pet!). So far, not so bad. Trying to deal with the whole being more of a coach than parent at this stage.

Only by the grace of God...no way I could do this on my own!

So, enough about me for now....how about leave a comment with your blog and some info on you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey good job..looks very professional & well thought out!! Keep up the good work!