Sunday, December 16, 2007

Bible - How's your sword?

I'm writing this as a reminder to myself....and sharing with you. My days go better when I start out with quiet time reading the Bible. My head knows this and my spirit knows this. Unfortunately, life lately has been busy. While this is true, it is also an excuse. I have found/made time to read books about the Bible, Karen Kingsbury novels, and SisterChick books. Even though the other books have had Godly undertones, it's not the Bible and they are not my promised sword for battle.

I was looking up something else, and ran across this. Thought I'd share.

The Life of a Neglected Bible
www.godtube.com

May we not just read on Sundays. God wants to speak to us every day. Polish the sword! You never know when you're going to need it next.

No comments: