Thursday, December 06, 2007

Victorious Living - Worth a listen!

Sometimes I think God delays us to be in a certain spot to hear just what we need to hear just when we need to hear it. I have had this happen often: usually with songs, sometimes with Dr. Laura, and many times with Focus on the Family.

I heard the first part of this yesterday and was moved to tears many times in a 1/2 hour! There are times when we think things couldn't get worse. Then, through God's grace, we hear or see something that puts our lives and problems in perspective.

http://www.oneplace.com/Ministries/Focus_on_the_Family/Default.asp If you look soon, it is listed under Daily Broadcasts. If you have to, search under David Ring or Victorious Living. David Ring has cerebral palsy. His 1st saying was: I've got Cerebral Palsy, what's your problem? Now he uses, I have Cerebral Palsy, but Cerebral Palsy doesn't have me. It takes some concentration to listen, but what a message!

I'm listening to the 2nd part now. Tears flow and life is in perspective for today.

Hang in there and keep looking up! God loves us...what else do we need?

No comments: